Enter The Awards
The Decorative Awards
With our database of over 5,000 international lighting design, interior design and architect practices we have created a unique opportunity to get every practice involved in the awards process.
“I just wanted to congratulate you on the darc awards last night! The chilled, cool atmosphere is where awards should be.”
David Atkinson, David Atkinson Lighting Design
What are the completion dates?
• For a Project to be eligible for the 2016/17 darc awards / decorative it must have been completed after January 1st 2016 and before March 31st 2017.
• For a Product to be eligible for the 2016/17 darc awards / decorative it must have been launched after January 1st 2016 and before March 31st 2017.
When is the deadline?
• The deadline for Project and Product entries is March 31st 2017.
Who can enter the awards?
• Anyone can enter an award, but wherever possible we strongly recommend that the lead designer (principal lighting designer, interior designer or architect) responsible for the lighting scheme enters a Project category. Manufacturers are advised to enter the Product categories or, if entering a project, to credit the designers and any other manufacturers involved.
What material should I supply?
• The entrant must supply a 500 word statement / design narrative
• The entrant must supply a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 photographs (jpegs no bigger than 5MB). A link to a video can also be included. No extra written material or PDFs will be accepted.
• Please note, architectural lighting projects and products should not be entered into the decorative awards and should be entered into the architectural awards that will be open for entries later in the year with an awards ceremony in September 2017.
What is the cost to enter?
• Project / Product Categories: £100 + VAT *
* The charge is to ensure web development so every company can have profile pages in the darc directory and to ensure that all voting independent designers can attend darc night free of charge.