Vote In The Awards
Voting Is Open Now
With the entries now in, it’s over to you!
In the first ever peer-to-peer system for a decorative lighting awards, every independent designer is encouraged to vote for their favourite lighting schemes (and no, you can’t vote for your own!).
The Voting Process
• Only independent designers are eligible to vote (no members of the public and no suppliers of any sort, including manufacturers or distributors who provide a lighting design service).
• Go through all the entries on this website to make your choices. Once you have decided on your favourite entry from each category then go to www.darc.awardsplatform.com to register and cast your votes.
• You get one vote per category – you simply choose your favourite. There’s 12 categories so that’s 12 votes in total. You must vote in every category for your votes to count.
• You can view the entries in full by clicking on the picture or title of the entry.
• In order to be eligible for a free ticket to darc night, the darc awards event, you must vote in every category (your free ticket is non-transferrable).
• You cannot vote for yourself (we will find out and you will be disqualified if you try) or any project your studio has been involved in.
• When registering to vote you must use your company’s email address so we can verify your eligibility. If you only have a non-company email address (eg, googlemail.com, yahoo.com etc) then we will contact you to verify. No generic email addresses (eg, info@, mail@ etc) will be eligible.
PLEASE BE HONEST AND GIVE THIS PROCESS THE TIME THE ENTRANTS DESERVE!
THE VOTING PERIOD IS ONE MONTH SO YOU CAN DIP IN AND OUT THROUGHOUT THE TIMEFRAME.
THIS IS ABOUT PROMOTING GOOD LIGHTING DESIGN THROUGH A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS.
PLEASE PARTICIPATE RESPONSIBLY.