Date: Thursday, 31 May
Location: Fabric, 77A Charterhouse St, London EC1M 6HJ
Time: 8pm – 1am
Dress code: Casual
- Awards presentation hosted by Job Smeets of Studio Job where we reveal the 2018 winners
- Product installations from our sponsors Niche, Innermost, Megaman in partnership with Tom Dixon, Artemide and Karman
- Festival favourites Howling Rhythm will be providing the best of 60’s Funk, Soul Mowtown, Mod + R&B
- There will be 3 complimentary bars courtesy of Linea Light, Exenia and DARK.
- A selection of London’s finest street food
- Photo Booth fun courtesy of Bright Goods
- AND we’ll be supporting the wonderful Little Sun project founded by artist Olafur Eliasson and engineer Frederik Ottesen with an interactive light graffiti installation
How to attend?
Tickets for manufacturers, distributers and other suppliers are limited and are priced at £500 +VAT (£400 if you have entered a submission into the awards). To enquire about attending, please contact Moses Naeem at firstname.lastname@example.org or to book your ticket now use the link below.
The official awards party darc night, will take place on 31 May 2018 at the iconic London nightclub Fabric and is for all designers that vote in the awards. Having opened in 1999, Fabric occupies the former Metropolitan Cold Stores of Smithfield Meat Market and features an abundance of dark corners and alcoves that are crying out to be lit.
The night is an atmospheric party in a truly iconic venue featuring light installations, a free bar and street food, as well as entertainment in the form of a photo booth and DJ playing club classics (we are in a club after all).
darc night breaks all the awards rules and is unlike any other awards ceremony to date.