What are the completion dates?
• Projects and Products must have been launched and completed between 1st March 2017 – 1st March 2018*
*previous darc awards entries cannot be entered.
When is the deadline?
• Projects and Products can be entered from 1st December 2017 – 28th February 2018
Who can enter the awards?
• Anyone can enter an award, but wherever possible we strongly recommend that the lead designer (principal lighting designer, interior designer or architect) responsible for the lighting scheme enters a Project Category.
Manufacturers are advised to enter the Product categories or, if entering a project, to credit the designers and any other manufacturers involved.
What material should I supply?
• The entrant must supply a 500 word statement / design narrative
• The entrant must supply between 5 and 10 photographs (jpegs no bigger than 5MB), ideally in a landscape orientation at a size of 740 x 493 pixels. A link to a video can also be included. No extra written material or PDFs will be accepted.
• Please note, architectural lighting projects and products should not be entered into the decorative awards and should be entered into the architectural awards that will be open for entries later in the year with an awards ceremony in September 2018.
What is the cost to enter?
• Project / Product Categories: £100 + VAT *
* The charge is to ensure web development so every company can have profile pages in the darc directory and to ensure that all voting independent designers can attend darc night free of charge.