CP Electronics Product Images
CP Electronics Project Bligh Street
CP Electronics Product Categories
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of cutting-edge presence detectors and sophisticated lighting control systems for a wide range of applications. From passive infrared (PIR) and microwave detectors to fully addressable and network able control systems, our variety of UK-designed control solutions can reduce energy waste and operating costs as well as enhance a building’s performance.
This single-minded approach has built a global reputation that our employees guard with pride. The drive for innovation, cutting edge technology and ongoing expertise in the energy controls sector are our tools to help you take control of your energy costs and your carbon footprint.
– Rigorous quality assurance procedures are embedded throughout our design and manufacturing
– Assembly and testing surpasses ISO 9001 requirements.
– Our products carry the CE mark where applicable.
– Confidence in our quality assurance allows us to offer 5 year warranty on all of our products.
– Our innovative products to market has led to an extensive range of patents.
– We invest twice the industry average into research and development.
– We have a dedicated R&D team, refining and innovating our products.
Excellence in Service:
– We hold an exceptional reputation for reliability in this highly specialised field.
– Our dedicated sales team will guide you through our product ranges and offer advice and support on the best solution for your needs.
– Our team of fully qualified technicians ensures your lighting control system will always be in full working order to maximise your energy savings.
Compliance, Accreditation and Awards:
– Our environmental management systems are accredited to BS EN ISO 14001:2015.
– Digital Illumination Interface Alliance (DiiA) members.
– UL accredited since 2014.
– Certified for the production of BIM Objects and associated Product Data in accordance with BS 8541.
– Occupational health and safety management system is accredited to BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
– Active members of the Energy Systems Trade Association (ESTA).
– Our quality management processes dictate strict assembly and test procedures that comply with ISO 9001:2015, and our products carry the CE mark where applicable.
CPD Seminars- Certified by the Construction CPD Certification Service, CP Electronics offer focused CPD courses on topics such as lighting control-design and applications, DALI and fully addressable lighting control solutions.
Key features of our CPD:
– Our dedicated team share industry experience so you gain a competitive edge
– Enables your business to adapt positively to changes in your industry
– Training Facilities available at CP London Head Quarters or in your office across the UK.
– Our CPD seminars count towards an individual’s CPD requirement and follow best practice guidelines.
For more information on our CPD seminars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.