Moto-Ola – Formalighting
KIT: Best Architectural Lighting Products – Interior Luminaires
O la la – Introducing a chic and alluring light fixture, designed by formalighting’s ‘continental’ and passionate engineers.
Heads should turn, but they don’t need to, because its Moto-Ola’s curvaceous light head that rotates and tilts effortlessly to show-off a high performing LED light beam that illuminates with excellent visual comfort.
Created for applications in retail, hospitality, museums, art galleries and showrooms, Moto-Ola, forms part of formalighting’s MOTOLUX collection, a range of award-winning motorized remote-controlled, architectural light fixtures, offering the practical flexibility to create seasonal or ambient lighting effects with adjustable track, recessed or pendant fixtures.
The track mounted Moto-Ola’s pan and tilt movements, as well as luminous intensity and/or white colour tuning are all controlled via a simple user-friendly radio hand-held remote, which can direct an individual or group of any number of fixtures. No special equipment or setup is required, MOTOLUX offers the most competitively priced motorized fixtures in the market incorporating the latest lighting technologies.
Moto-Ola is ideal for museum and exhibition applications, as its flexibility assists curators, artists and designers to continuously re-invent their display space, creating wonderful lighting effects, and playing with the different architectural elements in the scene to truly valorize an artwork or exhibit.
Moto-Ola’s compact and timeless design is easily integrated into various architectural environments but it’s her surprising function combined with advanced LED lighting technology that will raise eyebrows and incites the appreciative ooh la la in Moto-Ola.
Welcome to the era of MOTOLUX.
– Motorized Remote Controlled track mounted wall wash fixture to rotate +/-160º through the Pan and the light head can Tilt up to a max of +/-100 º.
– Dimmable by hand-held remote Art. M202: 0-100%, or Tuneable White™, Tune CCT from 2700K to 6000K and dim while keeping the selected CCT.
– Other control options include DMX 512 protocol to control the Tilt-Pan movements and light scenarios.
– Fixtures can be controlled individually or in groups.
– Max. control distance by hand-held remote is 12 meters.
– Light head in aluminium extrusion designed for passive cooling.
– Track adaptor is the three circuit universal type.
– Light distributions: optic available with beam angles of 10º, 23º, or 46º.
– Clutch: manual adjustment is possible.
– Designed and manufactured to comply with European standard EN 60598.